Website Belmont Engineered Plastics
Belmont Engineered Plastics is a growing plastic injection molding company looking to expand with new full-time team members on all 1ST and 2ND SHIFT! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company, as we operate with our Core Values in mind.
- Wow our Customers
- We Before Me
- Passion for Excellence
- Walk Wisely
- Be Trustworthy
DIE SETTER’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Work safely and actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution, safety initiatives/teams and living the critical ten safety rules and three safety obligations.
- Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, procedures, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in designated locations
- Help maintain cleanliness of the machines, work stations and the warehouse.
- Ensure all raw materials are taken to designated return area at the completion of each job.
- Ensure grinders, dryers and hoppers are properly cleaned
- Authorized to stop produce/stop ship, as needed.
- Responsible to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain working conditions and employee attitudes to ensure that work is done in a safe and quality focused manner.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, demonstrated human relations skills, history of success through collaborative project/teams, and positive participation in a team environment preferred.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account Options.
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy
- Elective Short Term Disability
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%
- Life counseling through Marketplace Chaplains
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair
- Employee hardship assistance grant program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off (Sick Time)
- Vacation Time and Yearly Vacation Rollover opportunity
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Premiums of $1.00/hr and $1.75/hr, respectively
- Free coffee!
Come join our inspired and innovative plastic injection molding team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $21.00 per hour