Belmont Engineered Plastics
Belmont Engineered Plastics is a plastic injection mold company looking to expand with new full-time team members on 2nd and 3rd SHIFTS! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company, as we operate with our Core Values in mind.
- Wow our Customers
- We Before Me
- Passion for Excellence
- Walk Wisely
- Be Trustworthy
LEAD ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Work safely and actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution.
- Responsible to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain working conditions and employee attitudes to ensure that work is done in a safe and quality focused manner.
- Provide and produce quality plastic injection molding products.
- Maintain positive team and plant environment to promote safety, employee engagement, and housekeeping.
- Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates and others. Communicate in a way that is timely, complete, candid, clear, and responsive.
- Willingness to learn new skill and a high level of initiative and self- motivation.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and the ability to learn computer based support systems
- Responsible for performing work to ensure quality and conformity to product requirements.
- A positive role model for performance and attendance.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrated maturity in communication and presentation skills.
- Communicates across all levels of the organization in a concise and effective fashion.
- Previous experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Demonstrated human relations skills, history of success through collaborative project/teams, and positive participation in a team environment.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account Options.
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy
- Elective Short Term Disability
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%
- Life counseling through Marketplace Chaplains
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair
- Employee hardship assistance grant program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off (Sick Time)
- Vacation Time and Yearly Vacation Rollover opportunity
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Premiums of $1.00/hr and $1.75/hr, respectively
- Free coffee!
Come join our inspired and innovative plastic injection molding team!