Belmont Engineered Plastics
- 3rd shift Molding Supervisor
Belmont Engineered Plastics is a plastic injection molding company looking to expand with new full-time team member on 3RD SHIFT! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company, as we operate with our Core Values in mind.
- Wow our Customers
- We Before Me
- Passion for Excellence
- Walk Wisely
- Be Trustworthy
MOLDING SUPERVISOR’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution and safety initiatives/teams.
- Produce and deliver quality products as outlined in the standard work instructions. Provide input when standard work instructions should be amended for better results.
- Responsible to ensure that customer requirements are met, authorized to stop produce/stop ship, as needed.
- Manage assets (equipment, personnel, and inventories, materials) to meet business objectives.
- Complete transactions needed for daily production and delivery.
- Provide direction and participative leadership in the practical application of the Quality Management Process (QMP) and Continuous Improvement LEAN concepts in all areas.
- Role model and reinforce positive team dynamics within the work environment. Mentor and develop team members to meet the BEP vision.
- Able to work in multiple work cells as production and warehouse needs change.
- Ensure that the area team and individual actions are consistent with regulatory standards and policies.
- Support developmental activities to successfully commercialize process and product improvements.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and actively works on rocks, as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, demonstrated human relations skills, history of success through collaborative project/teams, and positive participation in a team environment preferred.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account Options.
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy
- Elective Short Term Disability
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%
- Life counseling through Marketplace Chaplains
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair
- Employee hardship assistance grant program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off (Sick Time)
- Vacation Time and Yearly Vacation Rollover opportunity
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Premiums of $1.00/hr and $1.75/hr, respectively
- OT after 40 hours worked
- Free coffee!