Belmont Engineered Plastics
Belmont Engineered Plastics is a growing plastic injection molding company looking to expand with new full-time team members on 2ND & 3rd SHIFT! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company.
OPERATOR INSPECTOR’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Work safely and actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution, safety initiatives/teams and living the critical ten safety rules and three safety obligations.
- Follows work instructions and actively supports and improves the 7-point safety housekeeping task list.
- Establish and maintain working conditions and employee attitudes to ensure that work is done in a safe manner.
- Open to change and “flow to work” concept.
- Promote a culture that utilizes work instructions as living documents.
- Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates and others. Communicate in a way that is timely, complete, candid, clear, and responsive.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- High level of initiative.
- Responsible for performing work to ensure quality and conformity to product requirements.
- Provide, deliver and produce quality products as outlined in the standard work instructions.
- Maintain positive team and mill environment to promote safety, employee engagement, and housekeeping.
- Complete transactions needed for daily production and delivery.
- A positive role model for performance and attendance
- Able to work in multiple work cells as production and warehouse needs change
- Willing and able to learn and support Continuous Improvement initiatives such as; 5S, Standardized Work, Kanban, JIT, Kaizen, and Poke-Yoke.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health.
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental.
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy with elective STD.
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%.
- Marketplace Chaplains employee assistance program.
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair.
- Employee assistance grant program
- Employee referral program
Come join our inspired and innovative plastic injection molding team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: Starting at $15.00 per hour