Website Belmont Engineered Plastics
Belmont Engineered Plastics is a plastic injection molding company looking to expand with new full-time team members on 2ND & 3RD SHIFT! And now we’re offering a sign-on bonus! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company, as we operate with our Core Values in mind.
- Wow our Customers
- We Before Me
- Passion for Excellence
- Walk Wisely
- Be Trustworthy
PROCESS TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Start up, shut down, and monitor injection molding processes to produce products that meet the quality standards of BEP customers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose injection molding processes when productivity, efficiency and quality standards are not achieved.
- Perform mold changes with overhead crane and forklifts in a coordinated effort to minimize press downtime, while following safety protocols.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks on plastic injection molding machines and assembly equipment.
- Subject matter expert of two-shot and over-molded/insert molded machines and processes.
- Collaborate with Production Supervisor by investigating, troubleshooting, and fixing maintenance related issues up until the point escalation to the on-call team is required.
- Partner with Supervisor to meet the daily changing priorities of mold changes and press startups.
- Continually seek process and system improvements to increase process capability, production yields, and productivity
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Passionate about celebrating success, learning from failure and recouping from losses.
- Demonstrated safe work ethic within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work independently and rapidly adapt and respond to priority changes based on the needs of the business.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account Options.
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy
- Elective Short Term Disability
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%
- Life counseling through Marketplace Chaplains
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair
- Employee hardship assistance grant program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off (Sick Time)
- Vacation Time and Yearly Vacation Rollover opportunity
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Premiums of $1.00/hr and $1.75/hr, respectively
- Free coffee!
Come join our inspired and innovative plastic injection molding team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $31.75 per hour