Website Belmont Engineered Plastics
We are seeking PMs who can work collaboratively with customers and functional managers in a fast-paced environment on a variety of projects. Knowledge of industry regs or extensive experience in other highly regulated industries is needed.
- Capable of leading large, complex development programs and coordinating cross-functional activities including scope, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinate, communicate, and lead project teams, utilizing standard project management processes to successfully develop and transition programs from design through commercialization.
- Provide a single point of contact for the customer and all facilities providing program leadership during the development efforts to create a seamless customer experience
- Ensure sufficient resources are identified and allocated to the program from a customer perspective
- Use relationship-building to sell our capabilities (e.g., product development, testing, prototyping, automation development, manufacturing) to new and existing customers.
- Manage projects to ensure all changes in project scope are managed.
- Coordinate quoting additional services and assure over all product/services are being invoiced and paid promptly.
- Identify and monitor overall program costs, timing, and deliverables to ensure key milestones are achieved
- Continuously look for new and unique opportunities in providing our capabilities to customers in a non-traditional market.
- Lead effort to continually pursue optimal technologies for customers and facilities
- Generate excitement and communicate the “big picture” to all involved facilities – i.e., how the customer views us, what the customer means to us in terms of sales and growth, the number of ongoing and future programs, the impact of a facility’s actions on other facilities’ relationships with the customer, etc.
- Ability to proactively anticipate the needs of the customer and/or program and offer additional services to improve the value to the customer.
- Participate in business development issues such as supply agreements, long-term agreements, cost reduction requests, cost sharing requests, pricing negotiations, account reviews, etc
- Participate in cost control and profitability decisions through interaction with appropriate manufacturing groups, accounting and sales
- Other duties as assigned
- Keep work area clean
- Some programs may have vision requirements