Our company is hiring a professional Project Manager to help enforce our company’s productivity standards. The successful candidate for this project will be required to engage with our team to create and facilitate a system of checks and balances. They will also be required to structure operations, methods and procedures in a way that fosters teamwork and productivity. This is the perfect opportunity for an organized, hardworking individual who is looking for a rewarding opportunity.
Belmont Engineered Plastics is a growing plastic injection molding company looking to expand with new full-time team members on our Program Manager Team! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company.
PROGRAM MANAGER’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Customer Ownersip / Leadership:
- Response to immediate customer inquiries and requests.
- Secondary Sales, both in person and verbally.
- Negotiation of cost and product requirements / deliverables.
- Transparency with open issues, timelines and general status updates.
- Contingency planning.
- Program Launch:
- Responsible for leading project implementation through coordination of the APQP process, tool construction, sampling, documentation and submissions.
- Document design intent, customer expectations, develop procedures and methods of project transfer to manufacturing.
- Define scope of program to both company and its suppliers.
- Manage multiple discipline engineering teams to meet internal and customer requirements such as TS16494, APQP, and AIAG.
- Manage Cost model and tooling / equipment budget
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures and customer specifications.
- Participation and execution of Continuous Improvement / COPQ initiatives.
- Drive and implement Procedural systems development and improvement.
- Work safely and actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution, safety initiatives/teams and living the critical ten safety rules and three safety obligations.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health.
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental.
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy with elective STD.
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%.
- Marketplace Chaplains employee assistance program.
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair.
- Employee assistance grant program
- Employee referral program
- Come join our inspired and innovative plastic injection molding team!