Belmont Engineered Plastics is a growing plastic injection molding company looking to expand with new full-time team members on 2ND SHIFT! We’re looking for individuals that want to continue learning and growing with our company.
QUALITY AUDITOR’S ESSENTIAL DUTIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Assist in determining that parts meet customer requirements.
- Perform quality audits in each work cell multiple times per shift.
- Advise shift supervisor of quality issues with parts.
- Write reaction plans when part does not meet customer requirements.
- Perform visual checks on parts placed on hourly retain racks.
- Write part deviations and quarantine products as needed.
- Communicate with shift superiors, machine operators, and others.
- Complete quality transactions needed for daily production.
- Proficient in problem solving to the root cause of issues as they arise.
- Able to work in a cross-functional and diverse team environment.
- Maintain positive team environment to promote safety, quality, employee engagement, and housekeeping.
- Work safely and actively support our safety systems through participation in safety audits, hazard identification and resolution, safety initiatives/teams and living the critical ten safety rules and three safety obligations.
- Medical – Multitiered medical plan through Priority Health.
- Dental – Extensive coverage with Delta Dental.
- Vision – Coverage through National Vision Administrators (NVA).
- Employer provided Life and AD&D policy with elective STD.
- 401k and ROTH options with a matching program up to 3.5%.
- Marketplace Chaplains employee assistance program.
- The employee ‘Breathing Room’ for stress relief with massage chair.
- Employee assistance grant program
- Employee referral program
Come join our inspired and innovative plastic injection molding team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $18.75 per hour